Responsible for managing specific accounts as it relates to client experience, profitability, production, and maintenance.
The Interiors Plant Technician reports to the Branch Manager.
Skill set and educational requirements:
The Interiors Plant Technician must possess the following skill set and educational background:
• Some horticultural knowledge is preferred.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to learn plant names, proper plant care techniques and disease identification and treatments
• Be self-motivated.
• Be detail oriented.
• Have a clean criminal record.
• Have good interpersonal Skills.
• Proficient in both oral and written communication.
• Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
• Able to climb stairs and sometimes ladders, reaching, walking, crouching, pushing, pulling and lifting.
• Provide plant maintenance including plant basics, plant watering, pesticides, managing plants, managing people, managing plants environment, and diagnosis of plant problems.
• Takes proper care of tools and equipment.
• Loads and secures materials in vehicles.
• Learns proper planting and transplanting techniques and follows them under minimal supervision.
• Handles, places and installs interior plants.
• Maintains the most efficient route to every account and changes as necessary.
• Efficiently maintains every account in the specific man hours allotted.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required.