Premiere Dallas commercial and residential landscaping design, installation and maintenance service company, has immediate opening for a strategic-minded, well-organized, self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to handle day-to-day marketing efforts and initiatives with internal leadership team and outside advertising, marketing, public relations and digital partner agencies, as the company becomes a national voice for the green industry.
Applicant must function well in a collaborative work environment and be willing to pitch in and be comfortable working within a creative, fast-paced company. Duties will include maintaining brand standards in all marketing efforts; assessing daily company activities and strategically developing marketing content, messaging and initiatives to maximize exposure to outside customers, business leaders and industry influencers; coordinating assets and assignments with outside agencies; maintaining company social channels and updating corporate website. Maintaining confidentiality and discretion with all assignments and interactions is mandatory.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, with prior experience in the marketing industry (min 5 years) with proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word proficiency required. Previous ad agency and/or luxury retail marketing experience desirable. Excellent written and communication skills are a must.
Competitive pay and benefits.
Send resume, with educational background, relevant experience, references and salary history to HR@banowetz.com.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. All replies strictly confidential.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential customers, retain existing customers and position the company as a thought leader and national voice for the green industry
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Work with ownership and executive team to identify projects and coordinate their implementation
- Work with ownership and executive team to determine budgets and target audiences, and develop strategies for products and services
- Assess daily company activities and strategically develop marketing content, messaging and marketing materials to maximize exposure to outside customers, business leaders and industry influencers
- Write copy and messaging for marketing communications that aligns with the company’s brand
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and social media that attracts and converts target groups
- Maintain and update company website and social media channels
- Manage assets and coordinate assignments with outside advertising/marketing, public relations and digital partner agencies
- Act as brand steward for the company, maintaining brand standards in all marketing efforts
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications and staying up to date on the latest marketing
- Practice excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to think creatively and innovatively