Assists the Branch Manager and is responsible for all branch administrative duties. Must provide timely and accurate reporting, data entry, and billing to ensure branch progress to goals is tracked accurately.
Positions reporting to this person:
Full time/ Non-Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurate Time Entry into company software for payroll
• Processing of new hire and termination documentation
• Maintaining Schedule for personal and vacation time for branch employees
• Accurately invoicing all reoccurring and one time services for branch
• Generating reports to aid Branch Manager as needed
• Aiding Branch manager in completing tasks to meet deadlines
• Assists Branch Manager in tracking progress on branch budgets
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree in Business or other industry related field of study (preferred), or Associate’s degree in the same with minimum of 1 year experience in field, or 5 years of experience in similar field.
Valid state driver’s license.
Special Skills Required:
• Excellent with most Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Able to read and assess statistical and operational reports
• Good interpersonal skills.
Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 20 lbs, move about the office, communicate efficiently and effectively on the telephone or in person, and complete required paperwork. Exposure to dust, pollen, chemicals, cold and heat in an external environment. Requires extended periods of walking, standing, kneeling, bending and lifting up to 20% of the day. Travel to the field less than 10% of the time.
Include external environment dealing with all weather and terrain exposure. Safety equipment includes, but is not limited to hard hats, gloves, earplugs, safety vest and safety glasses.
Position Interacts With:
Company management, staff, clients and vendors