Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory. Manage quality and consistency of service delivery. Acquire client relationships that enhance the success of the business.
Director, Interiors Branch Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Represent Southern Botanical at all times with professionalism and integrity
● Present and sell Interior Plant Care services to current and potential clients
● Follow up on new leads and referrals
● Join and be active in industry associations
● Coordinate new client startups and enhancements
● Analyze existing conditions and estimate Interior services
● Identify sales prospects and contact these and other clients as directed
● Prepare estimates, presentations, proposals and contracts
● Develop understanding of and maintain current service products knowledge
● Manage client services through client care and other follow-up
● Identify and help resolve client concerns
● Maintain CRM and sales pipeline
● Maintain a professional relationship with production personnel
● Prepare and present sales activity reports weekly
● Ability to persuade and influence others; Develop relationships. Present in front of one to many people and overcome objections
● Maintain a professional appearance suitable for the industry providing a positive company image to the public
● Work well with team members in a high paced environment
● Work requires willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
● Must be competitive and driven
Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture or related field of study with a minimum of 2 years field related experience in Interior services
Valid state driver’s license.
Special Skills Required:
Working knowledge of plants, fertility, insects and disease; familiarity with tools and equipment used including maintenance operations; proficient with spreadsheet and word processing applications; ability to read and assess statistical and operational reports; excellent interpersonal and client building skills.
Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 25 lbs, move about the work site, communicate efficiently and effectively on the telephone or in person, and complete required paperwork. Exposure to dust, pollen, chemicals, cold and heat in an external environment. Requires extended periods of walking, standing, kneeling, bending and lifting up to 100% of the day. Travel to the field more than 90% of the time.
Position Interacts With:
Company Leadership, management, staff, clients and vendors
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time or without notice.