Responsible for the overall operations of the designated operations team. Must provide leadership and direction to ensure team’s goals are met. These goals will pertain to Client Satisfaction, Retention, Profitability, Adherence to Policy, and Team Financial Goals.
Skill set and educational requirements:
- 4-year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry
- 5 years field related experience in managing Garden Management services.
- Excellent knowledge of plants, fertility, insects and disease
- Must be customer service driven and strive for excellence
- Great communication skills
- Ability to read and assess statistical reports
- Familiarity with tools and equipment used in maintenance operations
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines and demands
- Understanding of business accounting and P&L statements
- Weekly meetings with team members to ensure focus on key performance indicators
- Lead weekly meetings and huddles to create a positive environment to build teamwork and a drive towards results.
- Lead Garden Managers to focus on creating a benchmark quality client experience in all aspects of our service. Examples are communication, property walks, client budgets, added value ideas, and profitability.
- Lead Production team to focus on creating efficiencies in their team that move them towards team financial goals. These efficiencies are found in scheduling and routing, planning resources effectively, managing equipment needs, and decreasing waste.
- Assist team members in resolving client challenges.
- Creating seasonal forecasting in regard to operations and labor man power
- Enforcing all safety policies and procedures
- Interfacing with clients at events, board meetings, sales presentations, and problem resolution
- Working with Garden and Production Managers to ensure quality on their respective properties.
- Working directly with fellow Operations Managers to ensure consistency in team priorities.
- Managing tools and equipment delivery, storage, operation and maintenance
- Hiring, managing, training and developing employees, conducting performance appraisals
- Maintaining safe operation of the branch at all times
Salary, bonus, and/or commissions:
- Competitive Salary, Paid Time off. Commensurate with experience.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short and long term disability paid by company
- Matching 401K
- Profit sharing