The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives, making travel arrangements and coordinating all calendar items.
Reports to: CEO
These are the core responsibilities but are not all encompassing. Other duties as assigned.
• 5 plus years of Administrative or Executive Assistant experience.
• Strong computer and internet research abilities (MS outlook, office, power point etc.)
• Able to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
• Project coordination experience.
• The ability to work well with all levels of internal team members, outside clients and vendors.
• Ability to exercise strong judgement and discretion with sensitive and confidential matters.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Advanced editing skills with proper grammar.
• Proven success with heavy client interaction; adapting to different personalities
• Must be a team player and self-motivated
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Proven problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
• Assist CEO to optimize time.
• Manage calendar and travel schedule, work closely with CEO, and management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Answers and routes phone calls, mail and email messages, and able to handle a wide range of information dissemination.
• Manage office organization by helping keep files and desk organized and current.
• Assist CEO to execute on key priorities
• Manage and take ownership of projects from initiation to completion adhering to deadlines.
• Resolve moderately complex problems and issues.
• Liaise with team and clients on follow ups and commitments to and from the CEO.
• Relationship support with team and clients
• Assist the CEO in delivery of building trust and effective communication with team and clients. Help drive execution and problem solving while guiding by our core values.