Design and Sales for new and existing clients for residential and commercial sites. Provide Garden Managers with enhancement designs, estimates, and proposals while reviewing sales pipeline on a weekly basis. Develop new business opportunities through volunteer work in the community and networking.
Operations Manager, Enh.
Full time/Non – Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interfaces with clients
• Prepares designs
• One on ones with Garden Managers
• Creates estimates and proposals
• Regularly visit properties and check on overall plant health care
• Works with Garden Managers to ensure quality on their respective properties
• Consultation visits with clients
• Initiates and completes all required jobs and paperwork within established time frame
• Schedule fertilizer and pest control, drainage and irrigation, arbor care, interior, subcontractors, and pool care to landscapes within company teams
• Help lead weekly training sessions with crews discussing seasonal items and safety
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required
Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or related fields of study, or Associate’s degree in Business, Horticulture or related fields with minimum of 1 year experience in managing landscape industry.
Texas Certified Landscape Professional (TCLP)
Landscape Industry Certified Manager (LICM )
Special Skills Required:
Expert knowledge of plants, insects and disease; familiarity with tools and equipment used for installation; proficient with spreadsheet and word processing applications; ability to read and assess statistical and operational reports; good interpersonal, team building, organizational and management skills .
Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 50lbs, move and install plant material on work site if needed.
Include external environment dealing with all weather and terrain exposure. Safety equipment includes gloves, earplugs and safety glasses .